понедельник, 11 марта 2019 г.

12.03.2019 Задания для самостоятельного изучения.

-упр.1-6,стр.94

-1. Put the verbs in brackets in the Present Simple Or the Present Continuous.
1) Andy sometimes… ……… ………………..….comics. (to read)
2) We never…………….TV in the morning. (to watch)
3) Listen! Sandy… …………… ……………..in the bathroom. (to sing)
4) My sister usually… …… ………………………..in the kitchen. (to help)
5) My mother… ………………… ……………….breakfast now. (to make)
6) They often… ………………………the bathroom. (to clean)
7) Look! The boys ………………………………..…home. (to come)
8) Every day his grandfather… …………………… ..…for a walk. (to go)
9) I … …………………… ……… ..with my friend at the moment. (to chat)
10) Cats… ……………………………..mice. (to eat)

9 В, Г-выполните тест.
Form 9.
Test. Town and Community. Module 6.
Task 1. Put the verbs in brackets into the passive.
1. Our house _____________ (burgle) last night.
2. This building ____________ (estimate) to be at least 200 years old.
3. The book __________ (write) in 2018.
4. Unfortunately a lot of dogs __________ (abandon) in the streets by their owners.
5. How often _________ (cats, should feed)?
Task 2. Fill in: senior, abandoned, burst, a couple of, hall, community, foster, charity, animal,
1. A man visited these ___________ citizens.
2. He was sad because I _________ into tears.
3. We found an ___________ kitten.
4. Every year we have a ___________ event.
5. I was there for __________ hours.
6. He works at the town _________.
7. We help at the local __________ shelter.
8. Jack is popular in the ____________.
9. A __________ home is found for abandoned animal.
Task 3. Fill in the correct prepositions.
1. You show kindness ________ an animal.
2. He burst _______ tears.
3. I take care _______ these animals.
4. It was rescued _________ bad home.
5. He thinks __________ some volunteer works.
Task 4. Fill in the gaps with the correct reflexive pronoun.
1. Ann is sitting on the beach by___________.
2. Mr John always mows the grass ___________.
3. Susan is looking at ___________ in the mirror.
4.The children are enjoying ___________.
5. I have painted my face ____________.
Task 5.   Writing
You’ve received a letter from your friend Timothy. Write him a letter (80-100 words) and answer his 3 questions.
… My family and I have just visited one of the most charming museums showing fine collections of English paintings. I can say that our visit was really educational.
I wonder if there are such museums in your country? Could you write me about them? Do you often spend your free time visiting them?..









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Дистанционное обучение 5 кл. 5 e The 26th of February. Thursday. Module 6.  Round the clock. Test 6. Выполните проверочную работу по ссылке ...